Dr. Li has a strong credential and extensive clinical experience in treating patients who suffer from acute and chronic pain caused by auto or personal injuries. Dr. Li created a unique multidisciplinary program dedicated to the nonsurgical treatment of the acutely and chronically injured patient using the most advanced techniques. The goal of the treatment program is to increase your physical capacity and help you to return to daily activities, work and sports at the earliest. We believe there are a variety of treatment modalities available to patients who suffer from both acute and chronic pain symptoms. Our strength compared to other providers lie in our unique experience, comprehensive treatment model, last but not the least, compassionate care approach.
If you are injured in an auto or personal accident, you do not need to be suffering needlessly from acute or chronic pain as a result of the accident. Please keep these in mind,
- Injuries such as whiplash may or may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later.
- A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future if you don’t receive treatment.
- The first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical time to receive most effective treatment.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatments.
- If you are injured, your injuries usually will not heal on their own.
- Do not delay your right to seek treatment after an injury due to an auto or personal accident regardless if you are at-fault or not.
- You may or may not be covered by your insurance for the evaluation and treatment. Let us help you plan your treatment financially.
- Prompt evaluation and diagnosis can make a difference in minimizing long term consequence of acute injury and prevent the progression of acute pain symptoms to debilitating chronic pain.
- There are a combination of treatment modalities, ranging from medications (anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxants, for instance), to physical therapy, to interventional procedures, etc., available to effectively treat pain symptoms from an auto or personal accident.
- Treatment can be very effective if provided in a timely fashion with a coordinated plan directed by our physician specialist.
- You do not need to have an attorney to be treated by our specialist.
So if you have sustained an injury due to an auto or personal accident, let us help.
We promise to provide you with a comprehensive injury evaluation from Dr. Li, a board-certified pain management physician. We also promise you to explore all non-invasive treatment alternatives to avoid major surgeries.